The sole basis of our belief is the Bible. The scripture in its entirety is composed of the 66 books of the Old and New Testament, which originated with God, and was given through many different chosen authors. (Inspired)
We believe that there is one true, living, holy God, who exists eternally in the Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe that Jesus was miraculously conceived, born of a virgin, living a sinless life. Christ was fully man and fully God, walked our earth, lived a life of obedience, suffered at the hands of men and died on the cross. He fully paid for the sins of all. Jesus was resurrected and throned at God's right hand as our Intercessor.
We believe that the believer receives God's Spirit at salvation and it is the Holy Spirit that empowers the believer to walk in obedience and further surrender to God in their daily life.
The purpose of God's revelation in Scripture is to call all people into fellowship with Himself:
1. We were specially created by God for a relationship with him, but are lost apart from God's redeeming grace.
2. Each person can be made new in Christ by the Holy Spirit and can then continuously grow in knowledge of God.
3. Salvation is totally a work of God's free grace, received by repenting of our sins and having faith in Christ alone for our salvation.
The Christian Life
God desires that we walk closely with him and grow in our Christian life.
1. A genuine saving relationship with Jesus Christ is evidenced in a life of holiness and obedience, attained by believers as they yield to the Holy Spirit.
2. As believers submit more fully to the Lordship of Christ, the Holy Spirit releases the power that enables the believer to be totally dedicated to God.
We believe that all believers become members with one another in the church universal with Christ as the Head. God's people who acknowledge Jesus as Savior and Lord should meet regularly to devote themselves to prayer, fellowship, worship, study, observations of baptism and communion, edification of the body, discovery and development of spiritual gifts and active ministry to the world.
We believe the Scriptures clearly teach that there is a conscious personal existence after death described as follows:
1. All dying without Christ will suffer eternally, while those in Christ will enjoy eternal blessedness.
2. Christ will return to judge the world, receive the saved and rule the world in righteousness.
Faith & Practice
Scripture is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice. This church seeks to impact the community by accurately interpreting doctrinal truth for the benefit and growth of the seeker and the believer.